Spring: new specials on the blackboard, new desserts and a new craft beer
Over 3 months since launch and everything is getting more and more exciting: time is flying by and we have lots of new things pasta related for all you pasta lovers. From recipes to cook at home, to new specials on the blackboard and a new desserts menu – we’ve got all sides covered.
What an eventful few months it has been!!
1. Our head chef Simone has been treating us all with amazing staff lunches, but one stood out more than all the rest, our first special: a mushroom, organic beef and red wine ragu with a hint of béchamel, peperoncino and finely chopped parsley (served with papardelle – see above picture ^^). It was added to the blackboard a few weeks ago and we are amazed with all the positive response it’s received so far, so will be keeping it there for another few weeks at least!!
2. We have also just added the Baladin Birra Nazionale, a premium Italian craft beer to our specials menu. All you craft beer connoisseurs will absolutely love it and it is similar in taste to a Belgian Ale (as pose to our Amarcord Gradisca, which is more like a lager).
3. Our desserts menu has also been upgraded with the Emilia’s Special: a creamy combination of fior di latte ice cream topped with crushed amaretti and cantuccini biscuits with a drizzle of honey to top it all off.
4. Our first pasta recipe to cook at home will be published in the next few weeks, so keep checking this space. We will also have plenty more special drinks, antipasti cocktails and pasta dishes coming soon to Emilia’s!
– We have an updated bookings policy: half bookings/ half walk-ins on all days of the week (this should hopefully solve the problem for many of you trying to book on a Friday night!!)
– Opening times have changed slightly: we are open all day from midday on all days with last food orders at 21:00 Monday – Thursday, 22:00 on Friday and Saturday and 20:30 on Sunday with our restaurant being open for around an hour after the last food orders.
Should you have any further questions about anything Emilia’s related, please do not hesitate to drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is always heart-warming when guests email me directly saying what they loved about our Italian pasta experience and also when they suggest ways in which it can be improved, so please don’t be shy!